snh.training is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you complete a form (such as our contact form), we ask you for your name and email address.
- We may use this personal information to contact you regarding your enquiry. We may also use your personal information to inform you about new products or special offers we think may be of interest to you. Whenever you complete a form on our site, you have the option to opt out of receiving information about new products or special offers.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase, fulfillment of an order and responding to your request.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by completing our contact form.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.