Since 2003 we've been training people who work for large businesses like Sky, Sage, KPMG and also many successful small businesses too.
The notion of "giving" has always been at the heart of what we do. We are always looking at ways to give more. This is why we have decided to use our years of training experience to help those working in the charity sector.
We are offering leaders and managers who work within UK charities free training to help them develop their skills and knowledge. Our plan is to run regular training sessions on important subjects such as coaching, setting expectations, managing performance, delegating, motivating others, managing change and time management (in a digital age). We will provide the trainers, the facilitators, logistical support, handouts and will partner with organisations to provide the venues. The only thing that the attendees need to do is make their own way there.
There are several ways for you to get involved:
- If you are a manager or leader for a charity, you can attend the training events.
- If you are a company you can offer your office space for us to use as a venue.
- You can nominate charities for us to contact.
- If you have specific skills you could offer your talents and deliver at a future training event.
- Join our "SNH Charities" LinkedIn group to get regular updates
Here you can find out more information about what's involved, sign up for our next event or nominate a charity of your choice.